Monday, November 14, 2016

Amazing visit in Branson

Lately, my amazing teacher told us about her trip in Branson with her children. Which is reminding me of last year when I went. She saw a play I had not gone to and silver dollar city. I did things she didn’t do, point is there is a lot of things in Branson that people can’t fit in a single weekend. There are hotels with pools, plays, racetracks for go carts, a ferris wheel, ripple’s believe it or not, hannah’s castle of mirrors,amazing restaurants, a slingshot, lakes, golf courses, gift shops, caves, military planes, and more. I not only went to Branson in a single weekend but also went to Eureka  
Springs in Arkansas. We went to a little restaurant there and had the best chicken and chocolate cake ever. We stayed in a hotel for a day there and went swimming in the outdoor pool. I saw the play SIX back in Branson, which was a bunch of guys beat boxing popular songs. Their talent of making music with there mouths is amazing. If you want me to prove that I went I still have my ticket with the seat number. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWfxaHzzt78
The guy with the orange color and funky hair is named Curtis
Blue guy is the youngest guy his name is Lynn
Yellow guy his name is Kevin
Purple guy(not Fnaf purple guy) is named Owen. He is the low bass.
Red guys name is Barry
Green guy is named Jak

No comments:

Post a Comment