Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Entering this for Out-of-Hand~ *Suggestions?*

Entering this for Out-of-Hand~ *Suggestions?*


                              (о Unwrapped о)
                             //   Bison   \\
People do not understand the real
me, some just look and leave me be
I feel ignored and always the one left out
Washed with depression, regret, and doubt
Valuing withered flowers showered with pain
I always wondered what is to gain
Like a box wrapped in ugly paper
tossed to the roof of a skyscraper
they never knew what was inside
because they judged the outside
Don't look at some one and envy
their looks these people are like
 fish looking for worms on hooks
once you’re caught and reeled in 
turns into a habit, strong as tin
When the box is open and I am  
out, without peoples high snout
determines true friends I will 
be happy so that is the end




No comments:

Post a Comment