Tuesday, November 8, 2016

More about me

Hello, My name is Robyn Bryson and I created this blog because I like talking about things. 

 My nickname is Bison if you do not know,  I got this name from Julie Lakey and my friends all call me it. 

Bison

Yes, a Buffalo
But strong in the heart,
In the mind and all around.
Heart runs free across the Kansan Plains,
Mind set up in the clouds,
Not caring about life at all.
My Nickname is Bison,
Given to me by someone special.
Her name to me is like the sound,
Of the herd bolting into the sunset.
Although many of my kind are taken,
And beaten until death, used for weapons,
Used for tools and clothing but I still stand.
They used our horns for jewelry which reminds,
Me of her, and they make the necklaces with beads.
Each bead I count for her, each one describes
Her personality~ Kindness, Helpful, Love-able, Loyal
Amazing, Calm, Reverent, Obedient
Cheerful, Clean, Thrifty, and last but not least
She is my summer sunset,
When the darkness fold over me.
She is my inspiration of the stars,
When I lie down with my family.
I always think of her until my day is to come,
Until each one of the herd falls,
For that is when I am gone.
I stand for everyone until death.
The Buffalo demonstrates Loyalty ,
Not only to himself/herself but to everyone.
My enemies are the hunters that take,
and drag my families hope down one by one.
They go until I am left alone,
but still I stand on all four legs.
For if I fall there is always that one special,
person who is strong enough to pick,
Me back up.

No comments:

Post a Comment