Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Update Status

Hello, Viewers

~This is Robyn Bryson talking to you from the other side of the screen~

Update on my status feeling a lot of pain. 
Recently a few days ago I had a bad day at school but I maintained a smile. Going from Writers Workshop to Choir I got elbowed in the face above my eye giving me a migraine; in choir class I set my bag down and pulled out my black binder that held three songs. I put my binder on a shelf with a bunch of awards and pictures for only one millisecond. The shelf fell like someone pushed it from behind me but no one was there. The awards fell the pictures fell; one picture and one award broke in two pieces. Everyone looked at me thinking I purposely did it, but it was an accident. Then after that happened I felt a hard poke in my right side of my rib cage, but no one was near me. Sharp pain is still in the area and has now spread to the front rib, even though I experienced this pain yesterday. I feel literately like I am dying from the inside and I don't know if my pain will go away. So for now I will continue to be positive and keep a smile no matter how hard and intense the pain gets. 
~Robyn Bryson signing out for today ~
:'D



No comments:

Post a Comment