Thursday, November 10, 2016

Free Write about Change

Hello, Fellow Viewers

Its Bison checking in today for a free write about change~
You will always be

Strengthen up young boy 
you need to be stronger 
to be who you dream to be 
not I, nor why but you will see
Soon enough from the edge of hell
Down to the depth of the wishing well
Your mom told me she would always love you
No matter who you are or what you become
But don’t let anyone tell you what to do
You will always be a hero to me 
even without strength or will
nor intelligence or sweet 
you will always be sweet to me
you will always be smart to me
And no one can drag you down 
if they do I go with you 
because you will always be a hero to me
Your dad told me he was proud 
and all his life he worked 
to make you look up to him 
and you did and you vowed 
to be who your dad wanted you to be
but he was taken away recently and you lost your faith
I wanted to let you know
that life is hard and nothing is fair 
life is as brittle as people’s uncut hair
and no one can tell you maybe
because you will always be their baby

~and Bison is signing out see you later~(^-^)

1 comment:

  1. This is great writing. You have a very distinct style of writing.

    ReplyDelete